NEED A VAN?
Looking for a van rental company that’s reputable and affordable?
At CanDu Self Drive Hire we make van rental simple, cost-effective and convenient.
Covering: Ashingdon, Benfleet, Canewdon, Canvey,
Eastwood, Hadleigh, Hawkwell, Hockley, Hullbridge, Leigh, Rawreth, Rayleigh, Rochford,
Shoebury, Southend, Stambridge, Thorpe Bay, Thundersley, Wakering, Westcliff, Wickford Etc.
* Driving Licence. You will need to create a Licence Check Code on the GOV.UK website so we can check your licence for points online.
Press button for 'SHARE YOUR LICENCE INFORMATION' link:
If you are unable to do this, you will need to provide your National Insurance number so we can create the code for you.
* Two recent forms of ID for proof of address (DIFFERENT COMPANIES, LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD FROM ISSUE DATE)
i.e.: utility bills, bank statement, credit card statement, Inland Revenue letter..
PLEASE NOTE: Invoices, wage slips, log books or mobile phone bills are NOT acceptable as ID.
NAME & ADDRESS MUST MATCH THAT ON DRIVING LICENCE
You must provide photo ID if you have an old style paper licence.
WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RELEASE VEHICLES FOR HIRE WITHOUT THE CORRECT DOCUMENTATION.
* Drivers must be between 25 and 69 years of age. We can refer drivers over 69, please enquire.
* We may not be able to insure you if you have more than 6 points on your licence; have an AC, BA, CD, DD, DR, IN, LC, MS, NE, TT, UT, or XX
CODE on your licence, or have been banned from driving within the last 10 years. Please enquire.
* Drivers must have a minimum of 3 years driving experience on a VALID FULL UK licence (5 years for large vans).
All payments must be made via Debit or Credit Card.
A £200 damage deposit will be pre-authorised on your Dr / Cr Card when the van is collected. This will take a minimum of three working
days to re-appear on your account once the van is returned. Some bank cards can take up to 7 days to clear.
A non-refundable booking deposit will be required on all bookings to reserve vehicles.
If fuel used is not replaced, we will work out the fuel cost and add this to the hire charge.